|Rating Voltage:||12-36KV||Rating Current:||630A 1250A|
|Rating Frequency:||50/60Hz||Standards:||GB ISO|
|OEM/ODM:||Inquiry By Email|
36KV Gas Insulated Switchgear,
GB ISO Gas Insulated Switchgear,
36KV Medium Voltage Ring Main Unit
GB ISO 36KV Gas Insulated Switchgear Medium Voltage Ring Main Unit
SF6 ring main unit is an air-insulated or gas-insulated medium-voltage electrical combination equipment that can be combined into multiple circuits at will, with switching, communication, and protection of the power system, with load switches as the core component. Its main circuit core component is composed of SF6 load switch or additional circuit breaker and other primary auxiliary electrical appliances.
In recent years, the SF6 ring network cabinet has developed very fast, and both the manufacturing process and the product reliability have the potential to be equal to the international electrical giants. Of course, the voltage level between 24kV and 40.5 still has a certain gap with foreign manufacturers. At present, there are only a handful of domestic manufacturers producing power distribution SF6 power distribution level at 40.5kV level. The others are C-GIS of the first-level system, based on the first-level power system with large current and large capacity. )
1. Metal-clad and fully enclosed structure, can prevent dirt and small animals from the entrance.
2. Through the observation windows in the door panel switch position and general condition can be clearly viewed.
3. The door and switch operating handle is mechanically interlocked to ensure the door cannot be opened with the switch closed and the switch cannot be closed with the door open.
4. The switchgear use vacuum switches combined with solid insulation material. This environmentally-friendly technology avoids the use of SF6 as an insulation gas.
5. Reliable FIVE-PREVENTION interlock can effectively prevent mal-operation.
1min Power frequency
|5||Lightning impulse withstand voltage||kV||75||125/150||170|
|6||Rated short circuit breaking current (peak)||kA||80||63||63|
|7||Rated active load and close circuit breaking current||A||63||50||50|
|8||Rated transferring current||A||1700||1200||1200|
|9||Rated short circuit making a current (peak)||kA||80||63||63|
|10||Rated cable(line) charging breaking current||A||
50 and 10
|11||Cable charge breaking current in earthing fault||A||20||20||20|
|12||Rated withstand current (peak)||kA||80||63||63|
|13||Short-time withstand current (2s)||kA||25||20||20|
Note: For short circuit breaking and the peak current is based on Fuse plus combination
Contact Person: Ken Chan (English)
Tel: 0086 13938551009