|Standards:||IEC 62271-1, IEC 62271-200, IEC 62271- 100, IEC 62271-102. IEC 60282-1, IEC 61243-5, IEC 60529, IEC 61869-1, 2, 3||Voltage:||11KV|
11kv Ring Main Unit,
SF6 GIS Switchgear,
SF6 11kv rmu
The Ring Main Unit is a group of electrical equipment for transmission and distribution (high-voltage switchgear) installed in a metal or non-metal insulated cabinet or made into an assembling bay ring network power supply unit. Its core part adopts load switches and The fuse has the advantages of simple structure, small size, low price, can improve power supply parameters and performance, and power supply safety. It is widely used in distribution stations and box-type substations of load centers in urban residential districts, high-rise buildings, large public buildings, factories and enterprises.
1. Metal-clad and fully enclosed structure, can prevent dirt and small animals from the entrance.
2. Through the observation windows in the door panel switch position and general condition can be clearly viewed.
3. The door and switch operating handle are mechanically interlocked to ensure the door cannot be opened with the switch closed and the switch cannot be closed with the door open.
4. The switchgear use vacuum switches combined with solid insulation material. This environmentally-friendly technology avoid the uses of SF6 as an insulation gas.
5. Reliable FIVE-PREVENTION interlock can effectively prevent from mal-operation.
1. Air temperature: -35℃~+40℃
2. Humidity: Monthly average humidity 95%; Daily average humidity 90% .
4. Ambient air not apparently polluted by corrosive and flammable gas, vapor etc.
5. No frequent violent shake
1min Power frequency
|5||Lightning impulse withstand voltage||kV||75||125/150||170|
|6||Rated short circuit breaking current (peak)||kA||80||63||63|
|7||Rated active load and close circuit breaking current||A||63||50||50|
|8||Rated transferring current||A||1700||1200||1200|
|9||Rated short circuit making current (peak)||kA||80||63||63|
|10||Rated cable(line) charging breaking current||A||
50 and 10
|11||Cable charge breaking current in earthing fault||A||20||20||20|
|12||Rated withstand current (peak)||kA||80||63||63|
|13||Short time withstand current (2s)||kA||25||20||20|
Contact Person: Ken Chan (English)
Tel: 0086 13938551009