|Rating Voltage:||660V||Rating Current:||1250/2000/2500/3200/4000A|
|Rating Frequency:||50Hz||Standards:||CCC ISO GB IEC|
|OEM/ODM:||Inquiry By Email||Manufactory:||KNKONG|
Low voltage metal clad switchgear,
660V Low Voltage Metal Clad Switchgear,
3200A Metal Enclosed Switchgear
MNS LV withdrawable switchgear is manufactured by standard module through consulting MNS series low voltage switch cabinet of Switzerland ABB Company and synthetically improved. The device is applicable to the system with AC 50Hz, rated working voltage 660V and below, used as a control device for various power generation, transmission, distribution, power transfer, and power consumption devices. It is widely used in low voltage distribution systems of the various mining enterprises, tall buildings, and hotels, municipal construction, etc. Besides the general land use, after special disposal, it also can be used for marine petrol drill taken platform and nuclear power station. The device accords with international standard IEC439-1 and national standard GB7251.1.
1. Compact design: Contain more function units with less space.
2. Strong versatility for structure, flexible assembly. C type bar section of 25mm modulus can meet the demands of various structures and types, protection grades,s, and operating environments.
3. Adopt standard module design, which can be combined into protection, operation, transfer, control, regulation, measurement, indication, etc such standard units. Users can choose assembly according to requirements at will. Cabinet structure and drawer unit can be formed with more than 200 components.
4. Fine security: Adopt high strength anti flaming type engineering plastic pack in large quantity to effectively enhance the protective safety performance.
5. High technical performance: Main parameters reach the advanced level at home.
|2||Rated insulation voltage||V||660,1000|
|4||Rated current of drawer accessories||A||250,400,630|
|5||Max Capacity of Motor||Kw||320KW|
|6||Rated peak with standard current||KA||105KA,176 KA (0.1S)|
|7||Insulation: Power frequency withstand voltage||V||2500V|
Contact Person: Ken Chan (English)
Tel: 0086 13938551009