China Knkong-electric produces GCK type switch panel is an improved economical type of MNS. The vertical row has no plastic functional panels and the door is fixed.
After opened the door, the drawer can be pulled out.
1. The main body of the GCK drawer type switch cabinet is steel plate, which is positioned by angle plates, connected by bolts, and has no welded structure. Modular parts. The cabinet is divided into three isolation areas: busbar room, functional unit room and cable room, which can effectively prevent the spread of accidents and facilitate live maintenance.
2. The functional unit of the GCK drawer switchgear, with the removal of the drawer, the unit components are completely separated from the conductive vertical bus, and the electrical equipment can be safely replaced and repaired. The main circuit plug and auxiliary circuit plug of the functional unit have the characteristics of firm insertion, uniform force, balanced insertion and removal, etc., to ensure reliable connection.
3. The horizontal busbar of GCK type low voltage drawer switch cabinet is installed on the top of the cabinet. It is a three-phase five-wire system or a three-phase four-wire system. The specifications are selected according to the calculated load or specified by the user.
1. The ambient air temperature should not be higher than +40℃, not lower than -5℃, the average temperature within 24h should not be higher than +35℃ if it exceeds, it needs to be derated and run according to the actual situation;
2. Indoor use: the altitude of the place of use shall not exceed 2000m
3. The relative temperature of the surrounding air should not exceed 50% when the temperature is +40℃. A larger relative temperature is allowed at a lower temperature, such as 90% when the temperature is +20℃. It should be considered that condensation may occur accidentally due to temperature changes. The impact of exposure;
4. When the device is installed, the inclination from the vertical plane does not exceed 5°C, and the entire group of cabinets is relatively flat (in accordance with the GBJ232-82 standard);
5. The device should be installed in a place where there is no severe vibration and impact, and where the electrical components are not corroded;
6. If the user has special requirements, it can be resolved through consultation with the manufacturer.