380V, 50/60 Hz
Modular design, easy assembly
Enclosure: Max. IP40
Send us your SLD (Single Line Drawing) or requirements, we design the switchgear plan for you
GGD low-voltage switchgear is a GGD type AC low-voltage power distribution cabinet, which is used for fixed wiring low-voltage power distribution cabinets. It is divided into three types: GGD1GGD2GGD3, with different segment current capabilities.
1. The ambient temperature is not higher than +40℃ and not lower than -5℃.
2. When the product is installed and used, the altitude of the place of use should not exceed 2000M.
3. The relative humidity of the surrounding air is not more than 90% (+25℃).
4. The equipment should be installed in a place without severe vibration and impact, and in a place where the electrical components are not corroded.
5. The relative humidity of the surrounding air does not exceed 5% when the maximum temperature is 40 degrees, and a larger relative temperature is allowed at a lower temperature, which should be considered due to
Temperature changes may occasionally produce condensation effects
6. The equipment is installed in a place where there is no severe vibration and impact, and where the electrical components are not corroded
7. When the user has special requirements, it can be resolved through consultation with the manufacturer
1. According to the purpose, it is divided into: power receiving cabinet, busbar connection cabinet, feeder cabinet, motor control cabinet, reactive power compensation cabinet, lighting power distribution cabinet.
2. Cabinet structure:
(1) The cabinet frame is partially welded and assembled with 8MF cold-formed steel. The frame has mounting holes arranged according to the modules of E=20mm and E=100mm to improve the versatility of product assembly.
(2) The ZMJ type busbar clamp, which is thermoformed with high flame-retardant PPO material, has a modular structure with high mechanical strength and insulation.
(3) The 1000mm and 1200mm wide cabinets adopt a symmetrical double-door structure on the front, and the 600mm and 800mm wide cabinets adopt a whole door structure. The back of the cabinet adopts a symmetrical double-door structure. The cabinet structure is not installed against the wall.
(4) The cabinet door is connected to the frame with a galvanized shaft hinge, which is convenient for installation and disassembly. There are rubber inserts at the folding edge of the door.
(5) The grounding knurled screw structure is used between the installation parts in the cabinet and the frame to form a complete grounding protection circuit.
(6) The top cover of the cabinet body can be removed when needed to facilitate the assembly and adjustment of the main bus.