|Standards:||IEC 62271-1, IEC 62271-200, IEC 62271- 100, IEC 62271-102. IEC 60282-1, IEC 61243-5, IEC 60529, IEC 61869-1, 2, 3||Voltage:||24KV|
|Name:||Gis Gas Insulated Switchgear||Type:||SF6 RMU Electrical Panel|
Gis Gas Insulated Switchgear,
SF6 RMU Electrical Panel,
24KV Gis Gas Insulated Switchgear
HXGN15 series unit type SF6 ring net cabinet with SF6 load switch as main switch, for whole cabinet is suitable for electric distribution automation and compact also expandable metal close switchgear. It characters in its simple structure, flexible operation, reliable interlocking and convenient installation etc., which can provide the satisfactory technical projects both for different application occasions and users. With the adoption of sensor technology and the protection relay up to date, plus the advanced technology and flexible assembly project, HXGN15 unit type SF6 ring net cabinet can completely meet the requirement of continuously variable market. It can take self-produced FLBS36 SF6 load break switch ; also according to user’s demand can be assembled with the internationally top-ranking VB4 series vacuum circuit breaker with permanent magnetic mechanism made by AREVA or HD4 type SF6 circuit breaker made by AREVA or HD4 type SF6 circuit breaker made by ABB or with our VS1-12 type vacuum circuit breaker with permanent magnetic mechanism. Operational methods for the main switch inside ring main unit can be either manual or electric power driven. And It can meet the requirement of Four Controls” when matched with FTU and RTU.
1. Metal-clad and fully enclosed structure, can prevent dirt and small animals from entrance.
2. Through the observation windows in the door panel, switch position and general condition can be clearly viewed.
3. The door and switch operating handle are mechanically interlocked to ensure the door cannot be opened with the switch closed and the switch cannot be closed with the door open.
4. The switchgear use vacuum switches combined with solid insulation material. This environmentally-friendly technology avoid the uses of SF6 as an insulation gas.
5. Reliable FIVE-PREVENTION interlock can effectively prevent from mal-operation.
1. Air temperature: -35℃~+40℃
2. Humidity: Monthly average humidity 95%; Daily average humidity 90% .
4. Ambient air not apparently polluted by corrosive and flammable gas, vapor etc.
5. No frequent violent shake
1min Power frequency
|5||Lightning impulse withstand voltage||kV||75||125/150||170|
|6||Rated short circuit breaking current (peak)||kA||80||63||63|
|7||Rated active load and close circuit breaking current||A||63||50||50|
|8||Rated transferring current||A||1700||1200||1200|
|9||Rated short circuit making current (peak)||kA||80||63||63|
|10||Rated cable(line) charging breaking current||A||
50 and 10
|11||Cable charge breaking current in earthing fault||A||20||20||20|
|12||Rated withstand current (peak)||kA||80||63||63|
|13||Short time withstand current (2s)||kA||25||20||20|
Note: For short circuit breaking and peak current is based on Fuse plus combination
Contact Person: Ken Chan (English)
Tel: 0086 13938551009