|Voltage:||400V -600V||Reactance Ratio:||1%, 6%, 7%, 12%, 13%, 14% Etc|
|Rated Insulation Level:||3KV/min||Temperature:||Not Exceed 85K|
|The Reactor Noise:||50dB||Brand:||KNKONG|
LV Connected Reactor,
CKSG Connected Reactor,
600V Connected Reactor
The low-voltage series reactor (DC-CKSG series) adopts imported silicon steel sheet and is designed according to 1.6 times overload capacity. The winding material is copper and aluminum. The iron core has undergone strict technical treatment, which greatly reduces the noise during operation. It can be used with self-healing low voltage Parallel capacitors are used to suppress harmonics, suppress the inrush current when the capacitor is turned on, and protect the equipment.
The reactor is divided into three-phase and single-phase two types, both are iron core, dry type.
1. Core is using imported quality low loss cold oriented silicon steel, the core columns from the air gap is divided into a number of uniform tomato, Gap used epoxy layer plate glass cloth for the interval to ensure the reactor gap in the course of operation does not change.
2. H-coil, C-flat copper wire around the system, with close and uniform, with a very good sense of beauty there is a better thermal performance.
3. The reactor core and coil assembled, into to one after a predrying Varnish thermal vacuum drying curing this process, the -varnish so that the reactor’s core coil jail due to the combination has not only significantly reduce the noise operation, very high levels of heat, to ensure that the Reactor high temperature can safely noise-free operation.
4. Reactor core-part fastener uses no magnetic material to ensure that the reactor is of a higher quality factor and low temperature, the better to ensure that the filter effect.
5. The exposed parts are taken by the anti-corrosion treatment, leads to terminals using brass terminal.
|Model||Capacitor output(kVAr)||Reactor output(kVAr)||Inductance(mH)||Rated current (A)|
Contact Person: Ken Chan (English)
Tel: 0086 13938551009