The SGB series is an insulation system based on DuPont NOMEX paper, which maintains extremely good electrical and mechanical properties during the entire service life of the transformer. NOMEX is resistant to aging, shrinking and compression resistance, coupled with strong elasticity, so it can ensure that even after the transformer is used for several years, the coil remains tightly structured and can withstand the pressure of short-circuit.
High standards of safety, no flammable resin, no toxic gas, no combustion-supporting, reduced volume and weight per KVA, increased emergency overload capacity, convenient repair and maintenance, low noise, and insensitivity to humidity, dust, and pollution. There is no partial discharge and no possibility of "cracking" in operation. The design is flexible and can be designed to any specifications required by customers according to customer requirements
1. Good heat dissipation conditions, long thermal life, strong overload capacity, no forced air cooling under 120% long-term overload, IP45 conditions, and long-term full-load operation.
2. Safety and flame-retardant performance, no smoke will be generated when burning at 800℃ for a long time.
3. Thermal shock resistance (can be fully loaded immediately at -50°C).
4. Waterproof and sealing, good water-increasing and moisture-proof.
5. The unique coil structure and strong field calculation make the product almost no partial discharge.
6. Low loss and good energy-saving effect. Compared with SC9 series dry-type transformers, the no-load loss is reduced by an average of 10%, and the load loss is reduced by 5%.
7. After the life period, the insulating material and the copper wire can be easily separated and recycled without polluting the environment.
1. Ambient temperature: -10° C~+40°C
2. Altitude: <1000m
3. Relative humidity: <90%
4. The installation site should be no gas, steam, chemical deposition, dust, or dirt that will affect transformers' insulation seriously, also explosive or corrosive medium is not 1llowed.
5. If any special working conditions are not in line with the above stipulations, the user shall negotiate with us."