Svc Reactive Power Compensation,
JKW15 Svc Reactive Power Compensation
JKW series intelligent low voltage reactive auto compensation controller (abbr. Controller) is the special device for compensating reactive power for low voltage distribution system. Its sampling physical quantity is reactive power,with various specifications of 116 step dynamic output(JKWD15, JKWD2C) and static output(JKW15S JKW2C.. JKW1 BFs JKWIBJx JKW3B, JKW2B) etc, as well as with characteristics of novel design, multifunction, fine control performance and high reliability etc. It is at the leading position among similar products in domestic market and supplies a brand new device for distribution automation.
Rated current: AC 0-5 A
Current input impedance: <= 0.02 Ohm
Rated voltage: AC 220V/380V
Protection grade of shell: IP30
Power: Max 8W
Contact capacity: Dynamic state DC 12V/50 Ma (Static state AC220V/7A) each branch
1. Real time displays network state: including reactive power, power factor, secondary current, primary current and system voltage etc.
2. Automatically recognize the polarity of sampling signal, to avoid non-polarity connection.
3. With power down memory function by setting parameter. Data will not lose after power down.
4. With over voltage and under voltage protection functions.
5. With input and reset delay can be adjusted separately, with applicable capacity for electric network.
6. Re-inputting locking time can be set to ensure the capacitor with enough discharge time before inputting.
7. Whole digital of all kinds of parameters is adjustable, can be widely used in different electric network.
8. With strong anti-interference capacity, can directly resist the interfering impulse with total amplitude value of 2000V from periphery.
Contact Person: Ken Chan (English)
Tel: 0086 13938551009